- St. John Baptist Church (New Orleans)
- Central Baptist Church (Wayne, PA)
- Grace Baptist Church (Statesville, NC)
- Lansdowne Baptist Church (Lansdowne, PA)
- Lower Merion Baptist Church (Bryn Mawr, PA)
- Saints Memorial Baptist Church (Bryn Mawr, PA)
- St. Andrew's UCC (Perkasie, PA)
- University Baptist and Brethren Church (State College, PA)
Archive of Supplemental Resources
Additional in-depth articles and resources are available at St. John Partners Resources.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Public Housing in New Orleans
There is an interesting conversation taking place on the Times Picayune blog regarding the decision to tear down public housing. While the editorial supports the decision, the comments provide some interesting history, including the fact that the projects were originally created for (primarily white) dependents of WWI servicemen.